Saturday, December 19, 2015

Surya Sagar

Android to iOS: Apple makes switching ecosystems easier than ever

Android - iOS


I have been an Android user for more than five years now. My first Android smartphone came with Eclair (a toffee I still like) and last was Marshmallow (a dessert I wish to try soon). I have seen Android on a Galaxy, but then I decided to switch my loyalty. I had good reasons to switch – my Moto X had turned two years old and I needed a replacement and what better place to start than an iPhone 6s. To put things straight – I needed a phone that fits in my palm - See more 

Surya Sagar

About Surya Sagar -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :